The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will offer a unique opportunity to join a
fast growing and dynamic technology company that is changing how businesses, payers
and employers/individuals evaluate, buy, manage, and get the most out of their
benefits. The CSR is responsible for ensuring our customer calls are a top priority
by providing professional and efficient services. Responsible for answering inbound
calls, return clients calls/escalate as needed, document incidents, and escalate
tickets as needed to the next level of support. Please note this job description
can change time to base on business needs.
- Research and response to customer inquiries in a high volume customer response
- Handle inbound/outbound customer calls to process employee/consumer benefits,
assist them with their insurance needs, confirm coverage, and billing inquires.
- Handle employer/employee benefit on-boarding initiatives and enrollment
- Handle benefit maintenances such as new hire, term, life event changes, etc.
- Communicates information in a timely and respectful manner.
- Participates in the development of operation procedures and processes.
- Perform other duties, assignments and special projects that may be required
from time to time.
Education, Experience and Other Skills:
- 2+ years of serving as a customer service representative in a call center
- Must have experience working with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning, and
- Strong sense of ‘brand’ and customer experience
- Must be able to work flexible shift schedule to meet health insurance sales
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship